Tuesday, November 16, 2010

New Spoilers From Kristin

Jenna: Darren Criss is perfection. Please tell me they've made him a series regular on Glee!
Ask and ye shall receive. According to an AfterElton.com interview today, Darren Criss is officially a regular ol' Glee kid now. (Can you hear the Hallelujah choir singing?!) "Darren has become such a sensation in one week, which I love," Ryan Murphy told the site. "I think there's a hunger for him and a positive relationship role model. He'll definitely continue through the year and longer. We just signed a deal with him, so I don't know." And just to double check, they specifically asked Ryan if Darren would be on for the rest of this season and the next, and Mr. M said "yes." As for whether Blaine will be Kurt's boyfriend, jury's still out, but I'd bet my pony on it.

Jenny: When are we going to see Jessalyn Gilsig back on Glee? I miss her!
We're right there with ya, but Terri Schuester will be back in the Glee fold soon enough, and get this—she may no longer be pining over Will! "Terri's going to develop a new relationship in a way that expected," Jessalyn tells us. "You're going to see her raw emotion and her pain a little bit more. She's really trying to [show a] softer side, and to see obviously what she did [in season one] was wrong."