Thursday, July 28, 2011

Darren Criss 'I Don't Want Blaine to Leave Dalton'



Glee actor Darren Criss filled in JustJared.com on what he wants to happen to his character Blaine next season on the hit musical series.

“I don’t want him to leave Dalton, so I like seeing him go to Dalton. I like being there, I like the blazer, I like those boys and we’ve become really good friends,” Darren said.

“It’s very strange and surreal. I’m just some random ’schmo’ so it’s kind of weird to be put in this position. It’s very humbling, it’s very encouraging, I feel very fortunate considering it’s a part that I believe in and on a show that I think has more value than just a television show. That’s been really special. I wish I could say it’s a dream come true, but quite frankly, my dreams weren’t that good as a kid. I didn’t have that big of an imagination,” Darren said about his breakout success.