Sunday, July 17, 2011

Chris Colfer found out he was leaving 'Glee' from Twitter



Chris said of the axing: "I found out yesterday on Twitter. Yeah, I found out that they made that announcement. I didn't necessarily know that it was going to be our last season next year, I knew something like that was coming up eventually. I mean, we can't be there forever. I don't necessarily want to leave so soon, but I mean, it's fine."

Although he will be sad to go, Chris will look back on the show with great pride.

He said: "It's what it is. And all things come to an end. As a performer, I feel so fulfilled. I have two Emmy nominations and just from hearing from people out in the world about how much the character has helped people. If it's time for a conclusion, I'm fulfilled with it, and I'm fine with it."