Sunday, June 12, 2011

Dianna Agron explains why she wore the 'likes girls' t-shirt last night



"Yesterday, during our second show, Instead of wearing my usual shirt during 'Born This Way' I decided to wear one that said “Likes Girls”. It should actually have read, 'Loves Girls', because I do. The women in my life give me things that the men in my life can’t. And vice-versa. No, I am not a lesbian, yet if I were, I hope that the people in my life could embrace it whole-heartedly. And let me tell you, I can easily spill (quite comfortably) what I admire, respect and think is beautiful about any of the women in my life. Piece of cake!

"Last night, I wanted to do something to show my respect and love for the GLBT community. Support that people could actually see. Which is why I decided to change my shirt for the show."