Friday, June 10, 2011

Chris Colfer - An Author?

Chris Colfer will pen “The Land of Stories,” which the press release describes as “a fast-paced adventure that uniquely combines our modern day world with the enchanting realm of classic fairytales… ‘The Land of Stories’ tells the tale of twins Alex and Conner Bailey. Through the mysterious powers of a cherished book of stories, Alex and Conner leave their world behind and find themselves in a foreign land full of wonder and magic where they comeface-to-face with the characters they grew up reading about.”

“When I was 10 years old, I promised myself that if I ever had the opportunity to write this book, I would jump at the chance,” Chris said in a statement. “This book has been at the core of my imagination for a long time and I’m excited and nervous to share it.”

“The Land of Stories” is due in summer 2012.

Source: accesshollywood