Monday, January 24, 2011

New Spoilers From Eonline!

blacksoulgleek (via Twitter): Did you see @bfalchuk tweet about Brittana? Do you know something about this? He said Gwyneth will get them together...
Yes! For you who missed it, Glee executive producer Brad Falchuk tweeted: "Brittana is on. Brittana was always on. Episode 15—and Gwyneth is the one who gets them together..." Just when I thought Gwyneth P.'s Holly Holliday character couldn't be dipped in any more magic. As I mentioned several weeks ago, Brittany and Santana are going to have "developments," and the storyline in no way has been dropped. In other news only amusing to me, I got a call from fellow E! News fellow correspondent Jason Kennedy last week asking me how I got away with saying "ball check" on the show...when I was saying the aforementioned producer's last name. Ha!
Brad Falchuk, Twitter Twitter

Karina: I am so excited for the Glee Super Bowl episode I can barely stand it! Is it gonna be as awesome as I think?
According to Darren Criss...yes, and then some! "It is just one gagillion thousand jiggawatts of pure awesome entertainment and 100 miles an hour. If it doesn't pique your interest I don't know what's going to," he says to us. "The first 10 minutes are just crazy extravaganza of bells and whistles and explosions and stuff so it's almost going to be a halftime show, except a whole episode. A lot of cool numbers, and it's going to be a lot of fun." Reserve your seat on the couch now!

Heather11 (via Twitter): Please anything on Dianna Agron on Glee! I'm devastated over the news that Quinn and Sam will break up.
You and me both, sister! But from what I understand, there is still hope for a rekindling. In other D.A. news, I'm sort of dying that there were no paparrazzi pics of her at the airport after shooting the Super Bowl ep, cause Dianna herself tells us: " I had to go straight from set at about six-thirty in the morning to the airport to fly to New York for some work, and I didn't have time if I was going to make the plane to take down my hair and my make up…If you watch the episode, you see I have this Victorian crazy hair with bows and flowers and things like that and I was running through the airport and I got stopped by security because I had too many bobby pins in my hair! I almost missed my flight!"
Chace Crawford Ramey Photo

MonicaL: Please tell me Glee will tone down the guest stars. I get Anne Hathaway, you can't say no to her, but now they have to make it stop!
Um, what about Chace Crawford, missy? For his sake, I say we let them do just one more...Chace has reportedly been talking to his buddy Matthew Morrison about wanting to do a guest spot on the show (a sketchy rumor I like so much, I'm going with it), and today I asked Gossip Girl boss Stephanie Savage if she'd be down to let Chace do a guest spot on the little Fox show. "We have never heard Chace sing or seen him dance but I think we would all love to watch him on Glee," she said. Chace is now officially number two on my wish list, behind Michael C. Hall as Rachel's dad. Who's with me?

Elle in Florida: Any scoop on Kurt and Blaine? #kurtblaineKISSalready
Just that Kurt's situation with Karofsky—you know, the bully who pushed him to transfer to the loving arms of Blaine over at Dalton—isn't over yet. Says Max Adler, who plays Karofsky, "I don't know that Dave knows that Blaine and Kurt have a little somethin'-somethin' going on, but obviously he knows [Kurt's] not at [McKinley High] anymore, and that will be brought up in the Super Bowl episode."