Thursday, December 02, 2010

Lea Michele Says She’ll Come Back As A Teacher

It sounds like graduation day might be coming early for the cast of Glee, but instead of fretting about potentially being written off the show in 2012, Lea Michele is positive she’ll stay with Glee against all odds. “Maybe I would come back as a teacher on Glee,” Lea, 24, told HollywoodLife.com on Dec. 2 at Billboard’s Fifth Annual Women in Music Event in NYC.

In a recent interview with Australia’s News Limited, Glee Ryan Murphy said: “Every year we’re going to populate a new group. There’s nothing more depressing than a high schooler with a bald spot.”

But that doesn’t seem to concern Lea, 24, at the moment. She’s just focused on her current success and the show’s TWO Grammy nominations for Best Pop Performance By A Duo Or Group With Vocals and Best Compilation Soundtrack Album For Motion Picture, Television Or Other Visual Media.

“We work really hard [on our music],” Lea said. “So to get these accolades is so great. It doesn’t feel real yet. I just found out this morning. Unbelieveable, like a dream!”

Lea is so happy with her situation that she wouldn’t even dream of putting out her own solo album at the moment.

“I’m a singer, so it feels like a natural thing that I would do, but right now Glee is my number one priority,” Lea told us. “My cast, my character — we have our fourth volume out right now, so I’m going to take my time with that. I feel really satisfied right now as a recording artist. … There’s lots of things I’d like to do. I just want to, as an actor, continue to play roles that challenge me and that I enjoy.”



source: hollywoodlife