Friday, December 17, 2010

Flirt! Cosmetics Interview with Heather Morris

Why did you want to partner with Flirt! as their new Style Ambassador?
I love their products and I love what the brand represents! I think make-up lends us the chance for confidence, to have fun, and to be flirty every day; and that’s why we wear it. FLIRT! products help me do just that, whether I’m sprucing up my eyelashes with a mascara that adds extra fullness and length or freshening up my lips with a sassy red lipcolor. I think FLIRT! is right on point bringing just enough fun and playfulness to every product while still having a sophisticated, yet classy feel. I find nothing more compelling than to be the style ambassador for FLIRT! – a brand that brings all these qualities to life!

How much of your personal style is similar to your character, Brittany, on Glee?
I think that Brittany is every bit as much of a performer as I am, and in that sense, we’re completely alike! As we all know, Brittany is bound by her uniform, therefore has not very many means to express herself stylishly! But, like me, she values keeping a fresh face with just the right hint of make-up to accentuate her favorite features. A hint of rosy blush on the apples of the cheeks, mascara for extra long, lashes, and a thin lined eye to make my eyes pop are just some little things that I like to steal from her style booklet ;)

What are you most looking forward to in the Flirt! Spring Collection?
I love make-up and especially like to play up my eyes and lips. My current favorite products in the FLIRT! line are the Opening Line Liquid Liner and High Wattage Intense & Creamy Lipcolor in Tootsie. Opening Line Liquid Liner from FLIRT! is my go to choice for getting a dramatic lined look to the eyes – one of my favorite beauty looks for a night out on the town. High Wattage Intense & Creamy Lipcolor in Tootsie is my favorite red lipstick – it stays put on my lips through any performance but has a light, creamy finish that’s very pretty and flirty.

What are your favorite Beauty Products?
I am definitely a lashes girl and there is one new product in the line that has already become my favorite new beauty secret! I can’t wait to share it will you in February!

The Holiday season, is right around the corner. Will you be giving any FLIRT! gifts this year?
Of course! Nail Color is the new it accessory of the moment and I love the new FLIRT! Nail Trios! The colors are all so fun, bright and playful. I’ll be gifting these to all of my friends and castmates this year.



Source: flirtcosmetics