Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Matthew Morrison wants Harrison Ford and Justin Timberlake for Glee

Matthew Morrison wants Justin Timberlake to guest star in Glee.

The 31–year-old, who plays Will Schuester in the musical-comedy, thinks The Social Network star would be perfect for the show.

When asked who he would prefer to make a cameo on the programme, Matthew told British Stylist magazine: 'My top choice would be Harrison Ford, but as a close second, Justin Timberlake, I'd like him to play my brother actually.'



Morrison admits to being a big fan of 29-year-old pop star and says he has had an influence on his debut album.
The star, whose new album is called Bringing it to the Masses, added: 'I've actually been working with some big producers in London.

'The style's what I like to call Bublake - a cross between Michael Buble and Justin Timberlake.'

Source: monstersandcritics