Monday, September 27, 2010

Selena Gomez: I want to be on "Glee"!

Selena Gomez has said that she'd love to join the likes of Gwyneth Paltrow and Britney Spears by making a cameo appearance on hit US show Glee.

Speaking to breakfast TV show Daybreak, Selena said that she'd be interested in joining the cast of the show and that she already has a role in mind.



"Yes, I would! (be interested) Who wouldn't? That show is so awesome. They are so funny! I love Lea Michele and Cory Monteith... I would love to play a nerdy role, that would be so much fun!" she said.

Selena also gushed about her love for Cheryl Cole saying, "I have listened to Girls Aloud but I fell in love through Cheryl, her music and her solo album. I'm a major Cheryl Cole fan, I'd love to work with her; that would be such a dream."


SOURCE