Sunday, September 26, 2010

Ryan Murphy: I want Ricky Martin and Simon Cowell to guest star

Glee creator Ryan Murphy would like to have more famous people on the show, including Ricky Martin and Simon Cowell.

The TV show has enjoyed phenomenal success in the US and UK since it first aired, also winning a Golden Globe Award for Best Television Series - Musical or Comedy and four Emmy Awards.

The second season will see popstar Britney Spears and actress Gwyneth Paltrow make special guest appearances, and speaking at the UK premiere of his new movie Eat Pray Love, director Murphy said he is now being approached by a lot of celebrities.



"I get calls all the time," he said. "I got a call driving down here 'Ricky Martin wants to be on the show. Will you meet with Ricky Martin?'

"Yeah, I'll meet with Ricky Martin."

When asked, if he would like to get Simon Cowell on the show, Murphy said he would not say no to the music guru:

"I love Simon. I am a fan of his. I've once been to his house in Beverly House, and I've been gobsmacked."

SOURCE