Thursday, September 16, 2010

Question-time with Cory Monteith

Your favorite dorky dancing, auto-tune singing member of Glee did a Q&A with Seventeen.




When was your first kiss?
13.

Who's your celebrity crush?
Amber Riley

What's a girl fashion trend that confuses you?
The High-waist pants. Not feeling them.

What's the chick flick you secretly love?
It wouldn’t be a secret if I told you. I cried like a little girl in The Notebook. No, Just kidding. Probably Sliding Doors.

What's your TV guilty pleasure?
Gossip Girl.

Who would play you in the movie version of your life?
That’s a good question. James Woods.

What's your dream job?
Being an airline pilot.

If you could trade places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be?
I would pick Richard Branson because not only does he have a tropical island, but he does a lot of things to help people out.

Who in your family are you closest to?
My mom.

What's your favorite Web site?
Imdbpro.com.

What's the fast food you can't live without?
I say eat fast and die young. I love the bread and cheese here in France (where he was filming Monte Carlo).

What's your worst habit?
Checking my e-mail 500 times a day. I’m obsessed with Twitter too.

What's the last song you listened to on your iPod?
I think Alice in Chains, but I listen to pop music the most. I like Lady Gaga!

What's the last thing you bought?
A little mini container of cashews in my hotel.

What did you dream about last night?
Nothing.

How much money is in your wallet right now?
30 Euro.

Fill in the blank: When I was 17, I was ____________.
Crazy.


source: seventeen