Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Kristin Chenoweth is bringing April Rhodes back to "Glee."

The Broadway veteran says she's bringing her booze-soaked, ballsy character back to the hit Fox series.
"I'm going back in two weeks to do "Glee," she told E! Online. I did hear April will be stripping and it made me nervous--made me not want to eat."
"I'm not going to practice it either because I don't think April would know how!" she added.



This will be the third time Chenoweth will appear on the show - in her first two appearances as April, she taught the glee club members to drink and shoplift, pretended to be a high school student to join the group and becomes the mistress of an elderly strip mall tycoon.

The actress told CBSNews.com in June that she planned on returning to "Glee" once again.
"I've gotten to come back twice," she said at the time. "They keep talking about what she's gonna do next, so I can only assume I'll be back."

Source: cbsnews