Thursday, September 30, 2010

Charice: I want to sing Christina Aguilera and Michael Jackson for 'Glee'

When it comes to performing on "Glee," Charice's character Sunshine Corazon has already gotten some great songs. She performed a duet of "Telephone" with Lea Michele and a phenomenal rendition of "Listen" as a solo. Both songs exploded on the iTunes charts immediately following her "Glee" debut last week.



So which artist would Charice like to tackle next? "Sunshine would love to dance. I would love to try a Michael Jackson song. I also haven’t covered any Christina Aguilera, but I love her."

For now, show creators have planted the seeds for an entertaining rivalry between Sunshine and Rachel Berry. But with such a huge voice, the Filipina star could find a new enemy in yet anothr New Directions member. "Mercedes is really great – I could be her rival too," Charice stated in an interview this week.


SOURCE